Friday 24 July 2009

Shopping at Alor Setar

Two semesters at the university, but have not been to Alor Setar wander!
Is not it shameful? Haha 
So, today I invite my friend who come from Alor Setar, be my guide, and took me go to Alor Setar.

Pekan Rabu, Alor Setar

First, we take bus and get off at Pekan Rabu (Wednesday Market) bus stop, where is located in Alor Setar city’s bus stop.

We were along the road and walk straight to the City Plaza.

City Plaza, Alor Setar

City Plaza is the complex which has clothes shop, restaurant, bowling, arcade centre, cinema, and mobile phones shop and so on.

Then, we go to the KFC restaurant on foot (need 15 to 20 minute’s journey)

Along the way, we passed many buildings, like:

Kamdar, Alor Setar

Kamdar

Unitar, Alor Setar

Unitar


KFC and Pizza Hut, Alor Setar

Finally, we have reached to KFC restaurant, which is combining with Pizza Hut.

Star Parade Shopping Mall, Alor Setar

After we eat and rest enough, we go to another shopping complex Star Parade, which has Pacific Departmental Store, variety of shops, restaurant, bowling and so on. But the Star Parade is no offer cinema.



I am very happy for my first time visit to Alor Setar, but really tired! (So, I advise who go to Alor Setar, must prepare their own transport)