Saturday 21 August 2010

H1N1 in UUM

About 5 PM, when I take the bus back to the student residential hall, saw a lot of students go to bus station from their own student residential hall. (Looks like a very serious incidents)

Because, that University Utara Malaysia has been H1N1 attack! (The breaking news was knew from my friends)

Besides that, the main gate of UUM will be closed at 8PM, all students are not allow go out after this time.

I immediately back to the room to pack my luggage, and wear the short pants went to the bus station (no time to shower, dinner, and wear my jeans)

At the bus station, there are full of students!  That time is no buses, no taxi, and even don’t have Kereta Sapu.

So, my friends and I decide go to PKU bus station, and hope to find the bus. (When we reach the halfway, the HBR bus was appeared and we quickly stopped it. Finally, we are able to take bus go to Alor Setar bus terminal, God bless!)

Reach the Alor Setar bus terminal, my friend and I went to counter for tickets (At this time, the bus terminal where is full of people, I am afraid the bus tickets have been sold out)

H1N1 in UUM
 
Luckily, we bought the bus tickets but depart time is tonight 12PM (that is because current time is 7PM, we need to wait 5 hours in the bus terminal)

This is really unforgettable day in my campus life, which feeling seems like to escape out from the disaster.

(27 August 2009)

Note:

University Utara Malaysia would not close the main gate at 8PM; we all got the wrong message and cause the confusion on the campus. (From SinChew website)