Saturday 18 September 2010

T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

T.G.I Friday’s™ is an international chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in 58 countries. Famous for fresh food and mouthwatering American classics, from appetizers perfect for sharing, to memorable burgers and delicious desserts. With the fun and friendly waiters and waitresses, we have become the ultimate destination for diners looking for something distinctive and different. (From T.G.I. Friday's website)

T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

"Come for the food. Stay for the fun" - T.G.I. Friday's

Nowadays Malaysia, have 11 restaurants T.G.I. Friday's in Klang Valley, Johor and Penang.

At school holiday, my family and I went to T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama to enjoy delicious foods.

We order Boneless Wings and Fried Mac & Cheese as appetizers, Cajun-Fried Chicken Salad, and Southwest Adobo chicken.

Boneless Wings - succulent pieces of chicken breast basted with T.G.I. Friday's traditional spicy Buffalo sauce and celery sticks, Fried Mac & Cheese - cheeses and elbow noodles, Cajun-Fried Chicken Salad - tossed greens with boiled egg, tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, and Southwest Adobo chicken - half roasted chicken with fried potato and jalapeno chilli sauce.

Meal, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Boneless Wings, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Fried Mac & Cheese, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Fried Mac & Cheese, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Cajun-Fried Chicken Salad, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Southwest Adobo chicken, T.G.I. Friday's at One Utama, Selangor

Address:
T.G.I Friday's 1 Utama
G203A/205/206, Ground Floor, 1Utama
47800 Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Malaysia.
Telephone number: 03 - 7729 4822